Sikh Research Institute is seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to drive our brand growth and further SikhRI’s mission by strengthening the brand.
The Graphic Designer will be partially responsible for the design, coordination, and creation of printed and digital creative needs for the Sikh Research Institute. Knowledge of Sikh and Panjabi aesthetics is desirable for this role. This position will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Work with the Creative Director, Art Director, Marketing Director and Video & Graphics Producer to design & produce various materials for internal & external use.
- Work with web developers to design content for the website.
- Develop concepts, corporate presentations, and graphics for podcasts, social media, and web environments.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on project briefings while strictly adhering to the SikhRI brand guidelines.
- Maintain an efficient job schedule and manage workflow to ensure that all tasks are assigned and delivered according to deadlines.
- Ongoing professional development as you broaden your skills in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Desirable: Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Cloud, and Social Media.
- 2-3 years of design experience required.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, be self-motivated and work independently.
- Ability to work with sensitive information with absolute discretion and a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player.
- A drive for constant professional improvement.
- Impeccable communication skills, both through email and video calls.
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. SikhRI is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks, including Social Media Account(s).